How to set up a Google Search Console
- Click on the gear icon in the lower left-hand corner of the main dashboard.
- Click on Property Settings in the middle column.
- Scroll down and click on “Adjust search console”.
- Click on the Add button and you’ll be redirected to the search console page. At the bottom, click on the Add a site to Search Console button.
- Enter your website’s name and click Add.
- Follow the directions to add the HTML code to your site. Once you’re done with that, click Save and you should be taken back to Google Analytics.
Your data won’t appear right away—so be sure to check back later to see your Google Search Console data.